- Every initiative that you would choose must be submitted with individual entry forms.
- You can choose to enter one initiative into multiple categories.
- Any public relations program or tool implemented between October 1, 2015 to September 30, 2016 is eligible for the 52nd ANVIL AWARDS.
- Public relations programs on a sustained basis are also eligible, provided that there are significant impact, improvements, and results during the eligibility period.
- Companies, as project proponents, may nominate public relations program or tools, or both.
- Nominations may also be made or endorsed by project partners or implementers (provided that there is a written endorsement from the project proponent); marketing communications, public relations or advertising agencies; stakeholder or beneficiary organizations; or a PRSP member in good standing who is directly responsible for the entry.
Fill out the entry forms
1. For Team or Individual Categories, entry form is at:
2. For Programs or Tools categories, entry form is at:
3. For a Special Category entry, entry form is at:
Anvil Awards Entry Form
*Remember to print the accomplished Google Form after filling it out. Use this as a cover letter when submitting the full entry pack.
Prepare the supporting materials
PR PROGRAMS, TOOLS & SPECIAL CATEGORIES:
- For audio, video items – please save materials in a USB flash drive.
- For web items – please ensure that the urls for related web content are duly declared in the Detailed Project Summary
- For printed collaterals (i.e. brochures, invitations, posters, event photos, t-shirts, ID pins, buttons, flyers and the like) – please provide clear, high res photos of each collateral printed on standard A4 paper.
- Note that for PR Tools – Publication entries, an actual copy of the publication must be submitted.
PR TEAM OF THE YEAR & PR PROFESSIONAL OF THE YEAR
- Sponsorship Letters – must be printed in standard A4 paper, no more than 1 page, font size 11, font face Arial.
Submit your entry packs
- An Entry Pack contains all relevant items regarding one entry.
Please follow the steps below to ease out the preparation of your entry packs:
- Print out six copies of the accomplished Entry Form.
- For PR Programs & Tools, print out five copies of the Detailed Project Description
- For Special Categories, print out five copies of the Entry Narrative
- For Team & Individual categories, print out five copies of the Entry Narrative
- Submit five sets for the Supporting Materials for each entry where it is associated.
Collate the documents to form one entry pack so that you have five Packs per entry:
- PR Programs & Tools: the pack should contain: Entry Form and Supporting Materials (if any).
- Special Categories: the pack should contain: Entry Form, Entry Narrative and Supporting Materials (if any).
- PR Team of the Year & PR Professional of the Year: the pack should contain: Entry Form, and Support Letters from 3 Endorsers for nominated team or individual.
- The extra print out of the Entry Form & Executive Summary per entry must be placed outside of the five entry sets for identification of the PRSP secretariat upon receipt.
Place each set in a long brown envelope (thin or expanded is fine depending on the amount of documents). Place a label on the upper left hand corner of the envelope with:
- Title of Entry
Title of Entry: 2016 PR PLANS
Category: PR PROGRAMS – ON SUSTAINED BASIS
Send it to:
THE ANVIL AWARDS COMMITTEE
c/o THE PRSP SECRETARIAT
Unit 710, 7F Makati Cinema Square Tower,
Chino Roces Avenue, Makati City